Alert readers may have noticed there was no newsletter posted last week. For those of you who read the full text of Dorothy's dairies each day at http://dorothy-idaho.blogspot.com/, they were also not posted for a week. Our Internet connection at home was down for just over a week (I pay for my Internet service by the year and forgot that it came due again the first week of January, so the company turned it off after a grace period of a couple extra weeks), and work has been sufficiently busy that I had no opportunity to do anything from my computer there. But now we are back in business.
The little hiatus caused me to reflect on ways we might improve this newsletter that I have been cranking out for the past thirty-six and a half years. I wondered if publishing on a different day of the week than Monday would be better. I wondered if there should be different items than the ones we regularly feature.
You are the readers. Let me know what you think. What you do like. What you don't. What you think would make this ongoing history of our family even better. Feel free to post comments or send me a letter or call me on the phone (no anonymous bricks through the window please), and we'll see what we can do.
The Cleverly Newsletter has been published in hard copy since September 1973 and online since October 2008.
Currently posted the first day of each month by Ivard and Dorothy's seventh son, Dean B Cleverly. Comments, suggestions, contributions welcomed at dcleverly@gmail.com.
Currently posted the first day of each month by Ivard and Dorothy's seventh son, Dean B Cleverly. Comments, suggestions, contributions welcomed at dcleverly@gmail.com.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment