Keri reported on December 7: "Joseph's football team [the Lynden Lions] won the state championship for the 2nd year in a row. He is extremely happy!! Now it is on to wrestling. We are all proud of Joseph and his teammates for this great accomplishment!! They only had one loss this year and it was their first game. They ended up having to play that team again in the district playoffs and beat them."
Kay's family
Kay and Karen posted from Peru on December 12: "Charo, our mission foot doctor, invited us to dinner today. We had a fun visit and a very fun time. Charo is not a member of the Church, but she has the Book of Mormon and has attended our meetings. I am trying to talk her in to letting us teach her the lessons. She is Catholic but is such a nice person she might as well be a member. Her sister is a member and lives in our Magdalena ward."
Andrea posted on December 7: "Saturday I got a call from my nephew Easton asking me if I could take him shopping to get his Mom and Dad's Christmas presents. Soon as he got his room cleaned we headed out. I had so much fun he had so many ideas of what to get them. I found out that he thinks his Mom and Dad are big fans of cheetah print things. (Colle, is there a wild side I don't know about, hee hee!) After our first store he had decided that he wants to do this with me every year for the rest of his life. I hope I coached him enough on what to say when his Dad tries to trick him into telling what we got.
"Marshal had his final board of review this week he is officially an eagle just need to have the court of honor. At one point in the interview they had Chuck and I join them and it was really neat to here what these men had to say about him. I am a so proud of him he worked hard to get here. He learned a lot of lessons along the way and had a ton of fun. I am excited to see him take the challenge that was given to him to find one boy and make a difference in his life."
Nicolle posted on December 8: "As a kid I loved all the traditions we had as a family, now that I have started my own family I love getting to do some of the same and new traditions. Last year Easton and I made some ornaments together. I have decided that I am going to do this every year. Go here to read more and see pictures of their ornaments and gingerbread houses (really made out of graham crackers).
No comments:
Post a Comment