The Cleverly Newsletter has been published in hard copy since September 1973 and online since October 2008.

Currently posted the first day of each month by Ivard and Dorothy's seventh son, Dean B Cleverly. Comments, suggestions, contributions welcomed at dcleverly@gmail.com.

Monday, June 22, 2009

4 Bits and tidbits

Lots of news on Gail and Lynda's family
Angie Craine sent the following newsy e-mail this past week with updates on her family: "I was just reading an old issue of the newsletter and was interested in the FVL test. In December 2006, I made my way to work, only to head up to LDS Hospital. I was there 5 days with blood clots. On February 28, I just didn't feel right and went up to McKay Hospital ER where I was admitted. With blood clots. I spent 4 days.

"I am glad that I read the newsletter. I know now to be tested.

"Here are some updates recently from the family in case no one has let you know.

"Debbie's neighbor's house burned down recently. The neighbor was inside with her pets and Jeff. Liz and Debbie tried to get her out. But it took the fire dept. and police to get her out safely. Hoorah for our family heroes helping a neighbor in need. Debbie is doing okay.

"Jeff and Liz are doing well.

"Kris and Craig's daughter Caitlyn made cheerleader for next year at Ogden High School. This will be her second year as a cheerleader.

"Bill and Kelly come up every now and then from St. George. Kelly is a GM at Home Depot down there.

"John and Morgan are expecting in August. They are having a boy.

" Mom in doing well. John and Morgan are living with her while John applies for management positions with Les Scwab. If they hire him he only has the weekend to get moved, so they sold their house, so they could move everything together. They just put in a hardwood kitchen floor for mom. She is gearing up for the farmers market season with Wild Bill's Special Seasonings(yummy stuff). She recently has added a salt free blend to her menu. It is very good as well.

"As for my clan, Michael Duay is just finishing up his kickball season, Melanie is getting bossier every day, and Zander is growing like crazy. You can keep up with them at duaydaily.blogspot.com. Dustin works at Lee's marketplace and Michelle recently started working at WSU as a swim teacher, and also does CPR and first aid certifications so if anyone needs to renew or get certified, call her.

"Ryan Harned will be playing baseball this fall on a competitive team. DJ (Destiny) has had to have the four upper front and four lower fromt teeth pulled this spring. Her mouth is too small, but you'd never know it listening to her. Mandy and Jeremy are doing well. Jeremy works as pouring foundations, and Mandy is a stay at home mom.

"Cliff Rankin has been working hard. He has a little boy named Jacob Robert Rankin who was born December 26, 2007. I have only seen him twice so I don't know him very well.

"Dick is still driving truck everywhere, and right now I am a housewife ( just until I go stir crazy) then I will be back in the rat race.

"Melissa's son Brad recently had to have a pin put in his finger which he broke playing dodge ball, and her baby Erik Lee (15 mos) is growing like a weed. As for the rest of the family, I assume they are all well.

"We all got together for breakfast on Memorial Day and had a good time."

No comments: