
Mon, Feb 23. Ivard took 3 calves & baler over to new place then when Kids came home from school they loaded 2 heifers & cultivators & Ivard & Gene & I took them over, first time Gene had see our place. He likes it. Ivard is going to take his other weeks vacation this week so we can move. Kay went over to Patriarch Burgess & had his patriarchal blessing.
Tues, Feb 24. I laid off the rest of week to move & go to Baker to ball games. We took a load of books over in car & bottles. Came home at 2: & I went over to school to Deans Room's Mothers Tea. At 7:30 Ivard Gene and I went over to High school to F.F.A. banquet. It was real nice.
Wed, Feb 25. At 8: Mr. Hopkins came over and they moved all our cows, but 2, in two loads over to new place ($20., $1. a cow). Then when Kids came from school Ivard, Gene & I brought other 2 cows over & milker & while they put it up & milked I got 20 pieces iorned & hung in closet. We came home & ate, Ray had fed kids & him & Kay had gone to Mutual.
Thurs, Feb 26. Ivard got up early & went over to new place & milked & we ate & Kids went to school. Ray stayed home & we packed & when Ivard came home Tom & Guy brought their truck up & Ray Schulthies came over & they moved all our furniture to new place. At 3:30 Ivard & I left Ray & Jackie to streighten up & milk & we took supper over to old place for Dean & Dale, they will stay all night there. we left davenport & Gene came & slept with them when he got from Baker. At 5: we went to Baker & went to to tournment. Huntington beat us out. Ate at Ontario on way home. stoped in & saw Kids were OK. Got home at 3: A.M from Baker.
Fri, Feb 27. Ivard got up & milked & I took Ray to Adrian to school. We stoped in old place but Kids had gone to school on bus. I went & saw Ad about Kay & Gene staying with her until school is out, then can. I came back to old place & packed fruit & clothes in car. Ivard, Gene & Dean got a load of hay & brought. Kids like place first time Dean & Dale saw house.
Sat, Feb 28. Ray, Dale & I went to Nampa & bought a new 2 piece davanport & chair & they gave us 2 table lamps, 2 end tables, a floor lamp & coffee table. bought a occasinal chair & they gave me a 6 qt presto cooker & bought a vacume (hoover) & they gave me attachements, furnace went out last night & they brought us oil this morning. We went on over to old place & Ray cleaned up. Ivard & Gene were loading up when we got there. We came home & I iorned & Ray got supper & Ivard & Gene did chores. We ate & they delivered our new furniture. Everyone sure likes it. Kay likes place.
Sun, Mar 1. Gene milked & Kay & Ray took off without him & went over to owyhee to sunday school & sacrament meeting. Ivard, Gene & I went over to other place and hauled another load of bottles, fruit and the dressers. Ivard milked and I took Kay & Gene over to Adds to stay week & go to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment