I talked on the phone this past week with Jerry in Boise. I was calling to tell him that I had received an e-mail from Keith Farr, who was one of Jerry's best friends in high school back in the 1950s in Adrian. He had found the Cleverly Newsletter online and said he remembered the old farmhouse well (the picture of which we post each week with Dorothy's Diary). Keith lives somewhere in northern California. I was calling Jerry to see if it was okay with him to give Keith his address and phone number, which Jerry said it was.
Happy birthday, Kay
On Saturday Nicolle posted this picture of Kay, shown with a couple of his grandchildren, in honor of his birthday. It was taken a month or so before Kay and Karen began their mission to Peru.
Any mail to Kay and Karen should be sent to the mission home at this address:
Elder and Sister Cleverly
Perú Lima Central Misión
Av. Jorge Basadre 592 Of. 604 "B"
San Isidro
Lima 27 Perú
Quick trip to Idaho
Claudia and I drove to Malad yesterday afternoon, as soon as Claudia finished teaching her Gospel Doctrine lesson in our ward. We made the hour-and-a-half trip to watch two of our granddaughters, Claudia Sue and Esther, in their ward's Primary sacrament meeting program. Afterward we enjoyed a treat of pie and ice cream back at Robert and Rachael's house before heading back down the road to Bountiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment