
Mon, Dec 8. Ivard & Jackie took a calf to sale. Simplot Soil Builders blew up & there was a big fire. used up water so every had to go home at 3:30 A.M. but our line. Phil got his back broke (electrician).
Tues, Dec 9. I came home & went to bed & Ivard tended Jackie. I got up at 11:30 & Mrs. Bullen came & we went to relief society. We ate when Kay got home from ball practice. Kay went to play practice with Hatch, Claudia brought him home.
Wed, Dec 10. Jackie & Ivard went over to school & took Kay to Nyssa to court, he got fined 4.50 for driveing with a permit & no adult with him. I wrote a poem for relief society for next week. Went to Adrian & got kids from primary & Ray went to Mutual.
Thurs, Dec 11. got letter from Mother. I came home from work & went to bed and slept all day. Mother has been moved up to Vermont.
Fri, Dec 12. Ivard & Jackie took Ray to go to mountains after Xmas trees for 2 days with scouts then they went over to school & got Kay & took him to Nyssa & he got his drivers license. We ate and all went to Adrian to first basketball games. J.V. beat New Plymouth 22 to 13 and Gene made 5 points. Varsity won 50 to 32 & Kay made 11 points.
Sat, Dec 13. Gene milked early & him & Kay went to Ball game. They played at Wilder. J.V. won 32 to 17 Gene made 7. Varsity won 64 to 40. Kay made 18 pts. Got letter from Louie & Alv had Stroke Tuesday & is paralyzed on one side & can't talk. Ray got home about 9: from mountains. I got Xmas cards all ready to mail.
Sun, Dec 14. I didn't go to church, Jackie has such a cold. She coughed all night, about wore herself out.
No comments:
Post a Comment