The Cleverly Newsletter has been published in hard copy since September 1973 and online since October 2008.

Currently posted the first day of each month by Ivard and Dorothy's seventh son, Dean B Cleverly. Comments, suggestions, contributions welcomed at dcleverly@gmail.com.

Monday, April 13, 2009

2 Quote of the week

From Elder Neil L. Andersen, the newly sustained member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, from his maiden address on Sunday, April 5, 2009

I take solace that in one qualification for the holy apostleship where there can be no latitude extended, the Lord has deeply blessed me. I do know with perfect and certain clarity through the power of the Holy Ghost that Jesus is the Christ, the Beloved Son of God. . . .

Brothers and sisters, He lives. He is resurrected. He guides His holy work upon the earth. His prophet is President Thomas S. Monson. I so testify in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments: