Friday afternoon I spoke on the phone for a few moments with Kay. He was calling Church headquarters from Lima to get some information. He said he and Karen were doing well, keeping very busy, and really enjoying their mission.
Lyle and family
Some of Lyle's kids were down from Washington to visit him this past week. And we understand he was going to go back with them to spend a couple of weeks visiting up there. Last week we had mentioned Randy had been laid off his job at Micron. Now we understand that Terry has been laid off his job also.
The big fall
Nicolle (Kay's family) reported on April 28: "On Sunday we were at a family BBQ and Gretchen fell off a patio swing. She landed right on her mouth. She was bleeding a lot. I learned (I may have already known) that I am not good in those kind of situations. So Chad and I took her to the doctor and she had pushed her two front teeth up and back and one may die. Yeah, exciting stuff, huh!! Oh well at least they are baby teeth. The doctor told us that she could have Popsicles that would be good for it so of course I bought us a box of otter pops yesterday.

"I tried to get a picture of her teeth but really you can't see much. Right above her two front teeth is blackish blue and then she also bruised her bottom lip, and scrapped her little chin."
No comments:
Post a Comment